Monday, April 25, 2016

Writing Exam 1


VACATIONS IN DENVER?





Succes story, well this is a true story, when i was 14 years my dads and me decided to take a vacation to denver, Colorado, this is a pretty city, in the north, my dad say is really cold around there, and snow every day, well we prepare to go in there but the tickets to take the plane, failed because a error in the airline, so my dad without asking to permision, he rent a car to go a denver, so we decided to take a ride to there, we take all my clothes and my Cds, and of course my gameboy advance, with the pokemon Ruby, so we depart to calexico to phoenix thats so brutal because is 3 hours in the highway, so my ass was sleepy, well thats a really long time, so in there my dad decided to visit my cousins, is a really big family in a small home, my cousins have everthing like a super TV, and the news videogames in the world, thats was amazing, so the travel didnt finish, we travel other 10 hours in the high to massachusetts, that was a really long travel, in the end we did not get to Denver, we arrived to santa fe, New mexico, that was more better very cool place, Rustic, colorful and worship, that was my Favorite Vacation.

Alejandro Galvez Angel.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Alejandro,

    It must have been a lot of fun to drive to the destination your father had planned. I liked your post. You do have to work on punctuation and sentence order to have better results in your writing. I'm sure you will improve. :)

    Grade: 8.4
    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is absolutely great!! :)

    ReplyDelete